Friday, November 13, 2020

11 sale

What a hectic day. Having to work and shop at the same time is not fun, and I didn't manage to buy everything, which ok because there are no sale on some of the items I wanted to get.

I spent almost $500 in a single day. I bought:
7 boxes of contact lens on Taobao for $112, sent to Shikai. CHEAPNESS.
A pair of Nano Universe shorts and singlet from Taobao, to be shipped here, around $25 
1 bottle of shiraz gin and elderflower liquor from ishopchangi for $130++
6kg of protein and some other workout stuff for $160 from myprotein
Some vouchers and small stuff from Shopee
Some facial stuff from carousell

I also wanted to buy some clothes from Grana or other websites but nah, Marie Kondo. I have enough. My gundam painting stuff wasn't on sale so I have to wait till I can go to Japan to see what I can get from there first. Anyway I didn't want to buy and put it aside in my room, I can get them anytime.

And there's this winter coat which is so cheap on Taobao. Should I get it? I don't know when I will get to wear it though, and I just bought a winter coat earlier this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment