Friday, November 20, 2020

Dr Ci Labo

A few years ago in Tokyo I was given a set of Dr Ci labo samples and I have been using their VC100 essence lotion ever since because it just felt so good on my face and it smells amazing and it really works well with my skin. I really love this and I started to look into their other stuff.
And then I bought this. 
I have been using The Ordinary's retinoid for a few weeks now and my face started to become sensitive to it so it had red patches here and there, so I stopped using the retinoid and started this Aqua Collagen Gel. I have been reading good reviews online, even in the Japanese websites/amazon so I was sort of curious about it. 

It's a night cream for moisturizing and anti-aging effect. I have been using this for a week now and I LOVE IT. My skin feels like a baby in the morning and the red patches are almost gone, and my face feels much better. 

I really love this brand, can't wait to try everything. They recently re-launched their products with a new packaging and everything became more expensive 😥 
Maybe it's a sign I should buy Pola instead - I've been researching on their stuff but they are so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment