Friday, November 27, 2020

Most difficult part of working in offfice

The most difficult part about working in office these days is not: 
waking up in the morning, 
nor deciding what to wear,
nor finding seats on the train,
nor wearing mask in office,
nor finding time to slack off,
but is... deciding what to eat for lunch.

Like seriously, there are so many lunch options but none of the options feels good enough. Last time when I worked in office I always pre-order from my regular store so I didn't have to decide, and then I brought lunch to work as well and now working from home I don't have to think about what to eat for lunch - just eat what my mum cooks. I am really amazed by how she can decide what to cook everyday.

Sometimes I'm just lazy to walk to the foodcourt, 
sometimes I just want to eat something spicy, 
sometimes I want to eat healthy, 
sometimes I want to eat something cheap, 
sometimes I want to eat thai, 
sometimes I want to eat something soupy, 
sometimes I want to eat mexican. 
It's crazy. They have everything in the CBD but I can't seem to choose anything. I don't want to eat caifan coz everyday is caifan at home already. I want to eat something healthy but healthy food are either expensive or not filling enough. 
I have always waited till last minute to decide what to eat, like walk around the areas and looking at foodpanda or walk to another restaurant and see the menu and then last 10 minutes of my lunch break quickly go to that first place that I went to -_-

Having too many choices is indeed first world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment