Friday, February 12, 2021

Crazy drunk Kathy

Kathy is very scary when she's drunk.

Yesterday night we went drinking free flow sake at an izakaya and she was really drunk, but she doesn't look or sound like she's drunk, and then we went to sit by Andaz.

She fell down twice, head first, but luckily it was on some bushes. OMG.
She was very touchy and we made out twice. Like WUD.
She tells me about her high sex drive and sexual experiences with her ex.
She said she made out with one of my friend during our skiing trip WUD.
She walked away while I was using her phone to book a grab for her.
 
Luckily I was still quite sober because of the curry rice I ate which absorbed all the sake. And in the end I managed to get her home safely in a comfort cab I booked. She didn't know what happened when she texted me in the morning.

Holy shit she is damn scary. Yea, never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment