Sunday, February 21, 2021

Plans and savings

Since travelling is still not allowed (argh) I feel kinda aimless after CNY, like what am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to plan? It's just work, reading, gym, eating everyday and working on my to-buy-in-Japan list. I need more objectives.

My objective for first half of the year is to:
Get gold for IPPT - which I am already working on right now with all the running and gym.
Work to get a good increment and bonus - already working on it.
Curing my face eczema - working on it. No eating of prawns unless really necessary.
Marie Kondo my wardrobe and cupboard - already done one round of it last year and last last year. It's never ending! Sometimes I just feel wasted throwing them away and also they ain't that sellable.

Second half of the year:
Prepare for next year - preliminary research done.
Save more money - this is always on going but it's better than expected with no travelling. I just need to accumulate more money. It's all about accumulation of money this year. 

Oh did I mention I just sold my LOTR Lego for with a 16% profit margin? 
I think limited edition Legos are the best investment to keep, I kept that one for 5 years. I'm selling another of my limited edition Star Wars Lego as well, it has been gaining traction. 
Oh and also I managed to sell my aunt's LV bag which I have been keeping for the longest time. Commission woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment