Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Feb dinners

The dinners continued in Feb.

Victor came back and he brought me to a cute little Japanese Izakaya hidden in Orchard. The food was good but too pricey by my standards. We had pasta, oysters, raw salmon katsu, squid tempura and a few highballs. Just look at the gradient of the salmon katsu.
After that Vivi came over to my place for drinks and she bought me a whole lot of fever-tree tonics lol she's crazy and after a few drinks we also went crazy and the hangover the next day was super bad. Luckily I woke up to puke in the middle of the night lol. I should have went to the gym to clear my hangover but I had a dinner appointment with Alan.
Dinner with Alan was nothing much except he got scammed of the beef steak. It was $29 per 100g but the waiter said it was going to be 400g and then he had to pay $127 for a big piece of steak. I guess he should have paid more attention to the menu. It was a good catchup with him and listening to his playboy stories. 

CNY is here. More eatings and more angbaos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment