Sunday, April 11, 2021

LV messenger bag

I needed to take 10 days of leave before June so I took block leave this week. Last weekend till now I have been reminding myself to plan what to do but I'm really out of ideas so I stayed home and didn't do anything on Monday. What a waste urgh.

I didn't want to stay home again on Tuesday so I went to the gym, bugis for a haircut, borrowed some books at the library, shopped a bit at Bugis, bought oyster mee sua and headed back. Wednesday was Izakaya, Thursday was Keyaki and Friday Peppermint and MBS.

On Friday I wanted to see some polo tees so Andy drove us to MBS. I tried on some Dior polos but both Justin and Andy said that a bag is more worth it coz you use it everyday but clothes only like once a month or something. Andy pulled us to LV after that and I saw this.
I didn't find it nice at all, but after the sales lady explained the concept behind this bag I was poisoned deeper and deeper. 
All black, low profile minimalist design, maximum style, this is part of the capsule LV Aerogram collection and there is only 1 bag per shop. I am falling in love with this bag.
But at a price tag of $3350, I cannot. I totally cannot bring myself to spend $3350 on a LV bag and if I did, I would really become a basic bitch. Andy could spend 2K on his small Dior which I just don't get. 
After that I also tried on their polos, which were amazingly comfortable and cheaper than Dior. I'm wearing XS as compared to S in Dior. 

But nah, I can't spend $715 on a polo tee either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment