Tuesday, April 06, 2021

An almost perfect day

Saturday after gym Eric and I went to watch Godzilla vs Kong, which wasn't so bad but the effects were too much I guess. It was just meh for me actually. Anyway I had UOB discount $9.50 per ticket so it wasn't so bad. We ate DTF for dinner - I haven't ate Chinese food for a long while and I went over to CC's place for some drinking.

At night it started to rain and cab was too expensive so I slept over. Didn't sleep well coz I'm too used to sleeping at home I think, or I just wasn't tired enough. And woke up at 6.22am to see LJ and Reika chatting on whatsapp while they were feeding their babies LOL. Eventually woke up at 11am, showered, headed home to change and headed to ah ma's house to bai bai coz it was Qing Ming.
Lunch was so good... Sigh... After finishing my food I was just sitting there and admiring and enjoying the sight of the food. My stomach was so happy, it was so worth the calories. After lunch was catching up with the cousins and playing with the kids. 

Anyway went back to nap and was supposed to make 2 carousell deals and then meet Andy for dinner at the very exclusive Izakaya. It was a 8-seater so it was really hard to make reservation but in the end his boss pulled him for dinner and I had to cancel the reservation. Such a waste.

I just went to make my 2 carousell deal: I sold my teacup set I bought another Diptyque candle. Before anyone says AGAIN?!?! - This is a limited edition candle, sold out everywhere. This scent is the scent of the first Diptyque store in France. They used machines to collect the scent from the 4 corners of the store and turned it into a candle. At first I regretted getting this scent because it is just not my type but it started to grow on me, it's very mysterious. It is a truly beautiful candle jar.
It would have been a perfect 24 hours if we had gone to the Izakaya for dinner. 
Good food and drinks, good company, good shopping goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment