Wednesday, April 21, 2021

thinking about new bags

I am still thinking of that $3350 LV aerogram messenger bag. It's so beautiful.
Honestly I am not going to buy it unless there's some special discount or I earn some lottery or I get a really really good bonus this year. Of course I can afford it now, it's just a matter of choosing to spend or not. Just like I can afford to buy a car now full cash, or I could go on a luxurious staycation but I can also use the money to buy something else more valuable. 

Nobody will be selling it on carousell since it's so new. I need a new office bag but what's gonna happen to my trusty Jack Spade that I have used for the last 7 years? The more I see this bag the more I like it. Argh. Why is it so expensive. I think I have nothing to do so I keep looking for things to buy. 

I need to discard things. Maybe discard my thought of buying bags too.

No comments:

Post a Comment