Tuesday, May 18, 2021

a fake discovery

Such a dramatic week but it was all happening in my head. 

There was a holiday on Thursday so I took a day leave on Friday because I just have no motivation to work. Or do anything else. I'm so unmotivated to do anything. It's not just me, I had dinner with Eric on Thurs and he said nowadays he just lie on his bed and look at his ceiling. What is the pandemic doing to us?

Also on Thursday night I was checking the map and detective me discovered something and couldn't go to sleep after that. I was so affected the entire night and the day after, I just have to approach the subject on Saturday. And then I realised - it was a fake. So dumb. I was quite relieved when I made too many wrong assumptions and also relieved that things were cool on Saturday. 

Nothing ever lasts. XL is coming back next month and I can't go to Rocher anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment