Monday, May 31, 2021

Drinking strong zero at esplanade

I am so addicted to this that I always ask friends to buy back for me whenever they go Japan. Even last year I bought 6 big cans back but they expire within a few months so I don't know where to stock up, until last week I found out they were selling in 7-11. The catch is, it's $6 per can, compared to $1.50 in Japan. Oh wells, no choice, but I have been drinking this almost every alternate days. I sleep so well after that mild buzz in the head.
I met Paeng last Sunday. We bought 4 cans of strong zero and found a spot on the roof of esplanade for drinking and admiring the sunset. It was really nice. I told her about the night at CC's and the morning after. It was good but I thought I was a bit over, we had lunch together but ate in silence because he was looking at tik toks and I was just dazing. Probably we got bored of each other already. Just like Vic said, she repeated just enjoy the moment while it lasts, don't be so serious about it. Don't worry/ think about it too much. It's better to do it than to regret not doing. Anyway we decided to hang out this week because she's moving to Dubai and I'm way too bored this season.

Seriously. I am going crazy from boredom and thinking too much about things being stuck at home for a whole month already.
No eating out coz restaurants closed, no gym to let out all the excess energy, no going to office for a change in environment, no socializing with friends coz 2 pax only. This is outrageous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment