Monday, May 10, 2021

Free time

Ever since working from home started, I could free out a lot of time saved from travelling, walking around the office and those little pockets of free time in between.

Too much time is no good, I'm really bored now and I need something to think about if not my mind would go crazy. The gym is closed for a month, no marketing this month coz all red. I actually have work to do but I'm just procrastinating right now. 

I need to find something useful to occupy my time. My gundams are coming in July with Shikai. My Japan trip is researched and ready. Reading book ongoing. Not much shows to watch nowadays. Urgh. What else is there to do??? Study?

Also, I've achieved my goals that I set in Feb. Gold in IPPT, cure face eczema, Marie Kondo my wardrobe. Tick Tick Tick. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment