Monday, May 03, 2021

Drinking resetting everything

I haven't got so drunk in years. Vivi and I went to the amazing izakaya again, and we ordered 2 bottles of shochu. The food was so good as usual - tuna chunks, cooked octopus, oden, pig's internal organs, karage. I can't believe I drank so much, I can't remember how I got to Andy's place I just remembered I puked on the grass while waiting. LOL it was horrible. 
This morning I woke up and I felt as if my body is resetting, physically and mentally. Physically as in I feel that my body just went through a change and also sleeping cycle resetting. Mentally... work wise and emotional wise. For once I felt that I need to complete some objectives at work instead of feeling bored and procrastinating all the time.

Last week I was in a super bad mood the whole week because:
1. The market was red the whole week.
2. My watch finally went out of battery after 5 years and I was changing the battery but the needle came out and I had to bring to a watch shop to fix, and he had to pass to another friend to do it because he didn't have the expertise to do it. It's still in the shop.
3. The situation with CC needs to end and I'm just being a parasite. It's very difficult for me and I need to revert to my February focus. It's the end and it's decided.

I guess that's why people drink a lot more when they are in a bad mood. Everything resets the morning after. 
New perspectives, new mentality, new objectives, new-found focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment