Saturday, December 04, 2021

One week leave!

I had 13 more days of leave to clear before the end of the year so I took a whole week of leave, plus Friday medical checkup.

Friday
I haven't got a medical checkup for 2 years already, I thought it was time just because the year is ending and it's my company benefit for the year so I booked Mt Elizabeth Orchard. The checkup was quite smooth, a lot of tests, the staff were so nice but the breakfast was bad. I went to Tiong Bahru market for lunch and then forty hand for coffee to use my voucher.
I kinda forgot what I did on Sat and Sun but I did went to Queenstown, and also bugis library to borrow comics.

Monday
Gym, and I think I stayed at home. Oh I met Domi at night to consult him on some designs. Luckily he's having school holidays!

Tuesday
Went to Orchard to deposit my poop sample for medical screening, and then had Ma Maison for lunch, walked around for a bit and went home for dinner.

Wednesday
Gym, then met Max the issuer for sushi. Ah I so miss the Izakaya sushi. No pics coz I had too many pics of them.

Thursday
Was supposed to go Sentosa with Domi but it was raining so we changed plans. Honestly Sentosa was just a whatever kinda plan coz I really don't know what to do when I'm on leave. We went to city hall for coffee and Suntec for some furniture shopping, had dinner and then bugis and back home. We agreed it was better than Sentosa.

Friday
Gym, then Delon for dinner. I was craving oysters so we went to oyster bank. The oysters were really fresh and plump and juicy. It was really nice catching up and he's annoying as usual but I learnt a few things from him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment