Friday, December 31, 2021

Rediscover Sg Vouchers

The year's coming to an end and me and Kelvin still haven't used our SR vouchers so we decided on the Labrador park walking tour and seafood buffet dinner afterwards.

I have never been to Labrador park - same as Kelvin, although we both used to work so near and I was surprised there were so many people running. The nature reserve was small and the walk was a bit boring aftwards lol. 
When we reached the restaurant I was quite surprised there were so many people there, like in the middle of Labrador park. The buffet was actually quite good, they gave us half a lobster each, they have oysters, scallops, prawns, wagyu beef, hot fried stuff, free flow drinks etc etc. We took a bit too many but we spammed the seafood - that's the main attraction right. 
Also, Kelvin asked me to be the MC for his wedding dinner and I agreed. That will be next July then.

No comments:

Post a Comment