Monday, December 06, 2021

Pre-xmas weekend

Jessie bought a Xmas tree again this year!
This year's tree so much taller and fuller than last year's. She invited Lilian and her babies over for lunch and deco! I love her babies. Leonid is so cute and Nikolai was just super curious and hyper, running around and touching everything.
Kids should be like him, he's super sociable and wants to try everything and so hyper. I was so tired having to play with him, carrying him up and down my shoulders for him to reach the top of the xmas tree.
6.30pm, we went to esplanade for Woon's concert. It was unexpectedly good! The lights changed according to the music and I just love strings and voices harmonizing together. The music was Norwegian folklore which I really adore. Even Jessie said she closed her eyes and it was really good. I gotta get the songs from her. 
Sunday was another round of visiting at Jessie's but this time the kids could entertain themselves and I was just chilling at the dining table and munching on things and talking to my cousins. I was a bit tired from the previous day so decided to tone down. We had dinner and I had this Korean stout beer which was pretty dark but $20, luckily Jessie treated haha.
Xmas day itself is another round. Hahaha I will be so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment