Monday, December 27, 2021

Xmas 2021

This year's Xmas was not to shabby. I went to Jessie's house early to make Danish Xmas rice pudding - inspired by my friend who stayed in Denmark and that was one of his fav things during Xmas.

Rice, milk, double cream, almonds, cherry compote.
It was a success and Lilian had 4 helpings lol. I had some leftovers so I took some for Huang Wei who gave me the pecan pie the other time.
Jessie made vegetarian Lasagna coz Lilian's family is vegetarian. It was really good too but I miss the meats.
And look what Jessie gave me for Xmas!!! LOL when I opened it I was really shocked coz she knew I was eyeing that Thom Browne T-shirt but she gave me socks hahaha. It's cheaper. I also got a scented candle from Lilian and another rose body bath from Jessie. I gave some gummy vitamins for Nikolai and Xmas tree scented candle for Jessie.

Not too bad for Xmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment