Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Hello iphone

I have been thinking of this since the new Iphones came out last year but I was thinking of getting the Iphone 14 this year since it's an entirely new design refresh and my trusty Iphone X is still usable. Well, the battery life and storage is super limited but manageable on a day to day, but since I'm going overseas soon I would need a better battery, better camera and more storage.

So I shopped in carousell and after a few days I got a super good deal that comes with a protective casing, screen protector and extra charging cable.

Say hello to my new Iphone 13 pro 256gb Sierra blue! Ok I had it for 1 day and I really felt no difference in the performance compared to my Iphone X, except the camera and battery life. Well, that's all I need for my trip next week hehe. I might sell it when Iphone 14 comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment