Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Ma maison tonkatsu

Saturday me and Eric had Ma Maison tonkatsu coz he wanted to eat Saboten but I was craving for Ma Maison soup which is better than Saboten. I love Saboten, their tonkatsu is better but Ma Maison soup is better. 
Just look at the crispy pork chops and the fried oysters, first food photo taken by my Iphone 13 pro. I had the oyster set, I just love fried oysters urgh. I was so full from the refillable cabbage, soup and rice. We went don don donki for more money throwing haha. I bought a low calorie chocolate pudding, some sweets and soy milk and strong zero. 

Sunday I went to meet Wei Ling to discuss our itinerary and then I suggested eating Ma Maison again lol. I just can't get enough, and the outlet at chijmes had this wagyu tonkatsu which melts in your mouth.
Just look at that texture. This is really really good, melts in your mouth kinda feel but you gotta eat it hot. Another day of very full dinner.

2 days of tonkatsu. Asian food galore before I fly off on Thursday to snowboard somewhere far far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment