Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Be better

I'm really concerned about the way I spend money nowadays so I read a lot of my previous posts and realised I keeping saying I am spending a lot lol. And I blog a lot about spending and reminding myself to save, it's annoying lol. I have like 9439271 posts to remind myself not to spend.

So on spending, this weekend I learnt that people have different standards of spending. Like Eric can spend 2.5k without thinking. Wei Ling can spend on anything without thinking. I just can't. I have things I want to buy, but I need to prioritize saving up first. 

I like this LV backpack and this pair of LV sneakers. I have the ability and the money to buy them, but I don't think it's worth to get a backpack for 3.5k or a pair of sneakers for 1.4k. Also they are not priority although it's nice to have them. Sigh.

At gym today it suddenly dawned on me that I also need to frequently remind myself to be disciplined about gym and lose those fats. So my motto for this year is simply: Be Better.

Being good is not enough, I gotta be better. Like saving 65% of my income is not enough, I gotta do 70% this year. Working out with the same old weights is not enough, I need to increase my intensity like doing heavier or doing cardio after weights. I need to be better. Like Shuri said in Black Panther, just because it works doesn't mean it can't be improved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment