Monday, May 09, 2022

revamp wardrobe

I looked through my wardrobe and found some of my clothes are actually 20 years old hahaha. I bought them in secondary school and they still fit me well, it either shows I have great taste in clothes to last me 20 years, or I bought oversized clothes last time so I can actually fit into them now. 

I was thinking, I need to revamp my wardrobe and stop buying unnecessary clothes - like those halfway there kinda clothes. I only need to focus on a few good ones and the rest can go. Either on carousell or donated somewhere. I've been clothes-hogging since forever coz it's so hard to throw away clothes when they still look ok, and I still love my spidermans :/

Ok wardrobe change: stop wasting money on unnecessary clothes, focus on good ones only.

No comments:

Post a Comment