Monday, December 19, 2022

On leave till next year

I'm on leave until the end of the year! That's 2 weeks!

And I don't have any plans to go overseas because 1. I'm cash broke and 2. I'm travelling a lot next month.
I'm really broke and I really need to sell some of my assets for cash. Urgh. 

My Hanoi trip is approved for January and then maybe Port Dickson during CNY, and then my snow pilgrim.

Finally after 3 years!! This time the snow is going to be AMAZING. It started snowing heavily in many parts of Japan already and also in Myoko! Zac and I are so excited.

I also sent 2 big packages to Angus already and more coming haha. I love having friends in Tokyo and I love buying Japanese things. This time we have enough baggage because Jessie and Jon are taking biz class back, Neab is also coming. I just need to buy a bag to hold these fragile things. 

It's going to be a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment