Saturday, December 31, 2022

End of year leave

I was telling my friends I had nothing to do during the 2 weeks leave but in the end I was so tired from all the activities.

This is what I did:
  • Went gym alternate days
  • Cleared my work email for a few hours
  • Met Domi at NLB and Jurong library
  • Met Eleanor at her company!! One of the highlights of this leave.
  • Shopping at Fullsun twice with Kelvin
  • Met KS for lunch, shopping at Md Sultan
  • Met twin Daniel for dinner and drinks
  • Went iQuartz to get some samples
It is a very productive leave and thanks to all my friends for treating me coz I'm cash broke. Twin paid for the dinner and drinks without me knowing I'm so embarrassed. KS treated for lunch coz I bought him Pocky from Japan, then Shixuan for coffee coz I bought so many things from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment