Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Company Dnd

It has been very long since we had dinner and dance, and everytime it's always at MBS I don't know why.
This time the theme was Netflix, so my boss wanted us to dress up as Chinese palace costume to cosplay as yanxi then he can be the huang shang Emperor. 

The rest of them rented from a costume shop ($72) while I bought mine from taobao for only $40.
All my friends laughed when they saw me post on ig.
I think my team is very cool to all be so onz and we took tonnes of photos everywhere. The dinner was the wedding dinner type of serving which I like, and free flow drinks woohoo! 

Also this is the first DnD I have attended to have an ALCOHOL DRINKING CONTEST!! LOL how cool is that.
Look at all of the best dressed costumes, they are all do daring. 

Our table didn't win any prizes and lucky draw prizes, the ending was a bit awkward but it was really fun. The talent show was.... actually very easy to win lol I wished I had participated, and the top prize was 1k of shopping vouchers wow.

After that went to Adriel's birthday party, then home again at 3-4am coz I couldn't get a taxi, and grab was $35 urgh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment