Monday, December 12, 2022

house design viewing

Last weekend I went to visit one of Domi's clients whose house he designed coz I just want to see the layout and get a feel of the environment.

I think the house was very well designed but badly maintained, they went overboard with a lot of things, like aircon in the kitchen and toilet?? It is so weird but as Domi said storage is a lifestyle. 

Anyway after an hour I couldn't stand the mess of their house so we went for coffee at cedele and started working very productively, then we had beer at Chijmes, and burgers at MOS. It was a very good discussion.

Suddenly I realised our beer was happy hour and it was 1 for 1 and we forgot to claim our free one, so we went back. Luckily the waitress remembered me and gave us our free beer haha. Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment