Tuesday, January 24, 2023

CNY 2023

My parents asked me if I wanted to go back to Port Dickson with them on Friday but most of my cousins either weren't there or only there for a night, so I decided not to go back with them. Besides, I need to settle some stuff for my Japan trip. 
I just love the CNY eve feast. Although I miss the one in Port Dickson (my aunt's cooking), Singapore is good as well. I really need to learn the recipe from her before she becomes too old to cook. And also all the cousins coming together to eat, it's the fun we always have as a big family, especially this was the first time after Covid. I think there were around 20-30 people. Really great catching up. 

So CNY eve lunch, went back, and dumplings for dinner, and wine after. 
CNY Day 1, went over again for lunch, went back to work a bit, bought many stuff online from Japan, cooked dinner, then wine after. 
Same thing again for Day 2, played with the kids, went to the gym, then went out to buy dinner. No more drinks for me.

Today is Day 3, which is a holiday and I need to chase people at work to finish my report next week. I feel so unprepared for my Japan trip, like I'm missing something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment