Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Flying year

Everyone: Why you keep going Japan? Already went in November not enough?
Me: Japan is never enough.

Me and Zac are really excited for the upcoming Japan snow trip lol, he has been texting me everyday about the Myoko snow and he's going to propose to his gf there hahaha. Wow I can't believe it has been 3 years since I have snowboarded in Japan, the last time I did was in Swiss last year. 

What I really miss is soaking in the onsen after the whole day and having warm sake in the winter. It's the ultimate combo. Luckily all my friends coming can really drink hehehe. We are also going back to Tapas Molecular Bar we booked the entire seating haha.

Hanoi is done.
End of Jan - Japan snowboarding and eating.
End of Feb - Jakarta for work. It was supposed to be Tokyo but postponed to next year urgh. I was kind of pinning for Tokyo so I can go snowboarding a second time at Appi.
Before June - maybe Bangkok or Taipei. I have a really big project so I can't spend much before it's completed in June. 
My mum wants to go Hokkaido so probably summer time, around July.
Angus is going back to London in August so I can use my SQ miles and also stay at his place. I want to coincide with the end of summer sales in London hehe. 
He's also going back to Chong Qing at the end of the year so most probably I'll tag along.
I really miss Shanghai. I want to go back there.

Also, I really want to visit Skylar in LA. Neab has been asking me to go California as well but it all depends. I have plenty of annual leave, just no plenty of cash. 

Travelling overseas is returning back to normal I love it. This year is going to be a flying year.

No comments:

Post a Comment