Sunday, January 08, 2023

Full January

January is full of activities. 

I have the Vietnam Biz trip, visit to the bank, maybe PD trip during CNY, CNY gatherings, my anniversary and immediately after - snowboarding trip. I am mentally so unprepared for all of these and actually I just want to stay at home and do nothing lol. That's what I did during the Xmas and NY weekends, and also this weekend. 

I have so many things to do but I need to do it step by step. I guess the best way to do is to write in down on excel hahaha. Packing the luggage is really a bitch - it's also thinking about what to wear and what else to buy, especially those items from Taobao. 

I'm so glad my mum cooks everyday so I don't have to worry about food and what to eat. I just need to think about my things. There are so many things I want to buy but no money :/

No comments:

Post a Comment