Monday, August 28, 2023

I miss these food

Kat suddenly texted me for dinner and I was like I MISS OUR SECRET JAPANSES IZAKAYA. And then we went ate and everything. It was still SO GOOD. I haven't had such good Japanese food since I came back from Japan, and it has been months since I ate anything more than $50. Anyway Kat treated me coz she knew I was super broke, and she's going to NYC in Jan OMG!

I'll see her next month with her gang - Ele and Han Yun
And then Friday was cleaning day, I really rested on Saturday and Sunday without going out at all. Then my parents wanted to eat steak for dinner = I treating them -_-
I also haven't had this in months so I won't mind. I love the steak here at TCB.
My stomach feels so happy this week. My bank account is feeling very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment