Sunday, August 20, 2023

Recent purchases

My bank account is crying and I'm really afraid of my spending habits recently. It's like I don't even care about saving anymore, and I didn't even hesitate to spend like hundreds of dollars. I am so scared of myself. I'm spending money not like a river, sea or waterfall. It's a dam.

1. Lego had a lego day sale and the Hokusai wave was the lowest I have seen, so I immediately bought it in Shopee. $106.
2. Somebody was selling Le Labo Noir 29 and I immediately got it $180.
3. Diptyque tokyo candle $75
4. Toshiba Microwave $200

5. Ginza facial wash $50

Also, I almost bought an LV and Hermes sneakers omg. Fortunately or unfortunately, the seller sold it to somebody faster than me. I really want a pair of sneakers :( or the keepall bag.

Online shopping is too addictive and it's too easy to overspend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment