Tuesday, August 29, 2023

More luxury items

I was watching Heartstoppers season 2 and Nick Nelson was wearing this pastel green tshirt, which I really liked because of the colour. I have an AMI sweater with that colour but not tshirt, so I went online to wear for mint green tshirts, there's a Polo Ralph Lauren one, there's Maison Kitsune which was quite cute, and then I realised it's very Jacquemus colour so I went Jacquemus website to see around.

And then this light beige tshirt caught my eye, I really like this colour - I think I'm in my pastel colour phase now. I checked out Mr. Porter, End Clothing, SSense, Farfetch, Jacquemus website and got the cheapest. $127 + $15 shipping. KACHING. I was really hesitant because I'm super broke recently, but I haven't bought any clothes this year (except the AMI sweater) and this was the last piece and I wanted something light beige since the burberry one was too expensive. Anyway it came today hahaha.
My most expensive t-shirt yet $142. Worth it!
And then I saw somebody posting a 3-bottle ginza skincare set for $100???? One bottle is already more than $100 already it was 3 bottles?? WHO COULD RESIST? I immediately offered and bought it lol.
I've been eyeing these since forever because they are so exclusive and expensive in Japan. Omg. I can't wait to use them but first I need to post some pics hehhehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment