Monday, November 20, 2023

Setting up new home

It has been 10 continuous days since I moved permanently and stayed at my own place. I realised that I really took everything for granted at home, there are really endless things to buy, especially kitchen and cleaning items.

So far, we went to supermarket to buy all the sauces, the fruits, the eggs, the noodles etc. I haven't really bought the carbs (rice) yet I don't know why I'm procrastinating lol. I only have a cooking pan so I use it to cook most things. I just bought a blender for my avocado juice and breakfast smoothies.

It's all those small things that are annoying. Clothes peg, iron and ironing board, small chopping board, hot item coasters etc. Urgh when can I stop spending money... setting up a new home is endless thinking of what to buy and endless spending time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment