Sunday, February 12, 2012

free semester

This semester feels so different!

Its like the best semester ever in my university life because I am only taking 4 subjects plus a project. I end school before 2.30 almost everyday technically and I have the freedom to change my after-school activities to very random plans like going to the lab for fun, taking a dip in a pool, hanging out at 3.2 or going bukit timah with the guys for lunch.

Oh and I wake up at 10.30-11am everyday.

All my lectures are recorded so I have can skip the only an hour of lesson on Tuesday and Wednesday. I could meet Betty for lunch in Raffles Place, I could go to orchard to catch a movie after waking up, dimsum lunch at taste paradise or just randomly eat somewhere.

The flexibility of time gives me so much freedom! No tutorials, no project deadlines (except FYP). Maybe I can finish my gundams too. School is part-time.

I am having so much chocolate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment