Monday, February 20, 2012

sometimes i wonder if it is a good or bad thing to leave the group.

As much as I felt that I missed some of the guys in the group, I do not feel bad at all for the rest. Clearly the ungrateful ones. and i really feel that our friendship is built on a superficial plane and some people are just blind to other's bad characters and personalities.

I give too much and take too little. at least that's what i think i do.
too little appreciation. i try too hard i guess. well i don't have to try at all now.

I just hate to leave things hanging, you know what i mean?
but i want to get used to this. without all that nonsense and crap.

Maybe I should cut off all ties, just like ZN.
Yes, the best revenge is to live better.
Move on dude, there's nothing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment