Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Strange V day

Today is such a strange day.

1. I woke up before 9.30am today. I haven't done that for many months and I actually don't feel sleepy at all.

2. Somebody really got a floating castle on tripletown. I suspect its because he kept telling me about his floating tower then I told him to talk to me when he gets a floating castle and his ego cannot take it. HAHAHA.

3. Dix actually replied me on very random stuff and wished me happy valentines! I asked her to visit the TCM clinic in school and she said she sprained her thumb too. haha. poor thing.

4. Mc Donald's value meals became so cheap omggggggggggggg. To think that i used to miss the $5 extra value meal last time. The queue was super duper long today.



5. Starbucks had one for one drink and cupcake set promotion today! It is so rare for Starbucks to have 1 for 1. Me had mocha frap decaf and red velvet cupcake.



6. I met my pri 5 form teacher at the school gate while walking home and she thought I looked familiar. Haha we randomly chatted a little while she waited for a cab.

7. Theng sent me a happy valentine (friendship) video and I wished her happy wedding haha

No comments:

Post a Comment