Friday, February 10, 2012

Rejection

Dear ex-interns,

I hope this email finds you well.

This email is to inform you that we have concluded the campus recruitment exercise for 2012. We regret to inform you that you have not been selected for a role with ExxonMobil.

For future employment opportunities, you are encouraged to apply for positions that might be of interests to you via our careers website at www.exxonmobil.com.sg.

We thank you for the past contributions to the Company and would like to wish you all the best in your future endeavours!



Somehow I wasn't as depressed as I expected when I read the email after JJ texted me.
Maybe I had been sad already. But there's still hope though, Zhiwen got the call in August. hahha

Anyway the Air Force Engineer talk yesterday was really tempting. Starting pay $4890, you save on uniform, food, school fees and really almost everything else, on top of that, you get bonuses, wedding gifts and all. That is really loads of savings and money. But as YY's detailed description of me, I am not made for army stuff.
True, but this is the last resort if I don't find a job.

So rejected by Exxon, banks then? During my younger times I went to Raffles Place once and my eyes were entirely captured by the tall buildings of the CBD area that I told myself I want to work in Raffles Place. So, do they want me?

No comments:

Post a Comment