Sunday, March 03, 2013

argh co-worker

Its official: I hate my co-worker!

As I had stated, having the one-child policy has its negative impact on the family, and in turn affects the society on the whole. 

Being pampered from young, the only child shows anger/throw tantrums when things don't go her way, indulge in excessive wastage of resources and becomes a total control freak. Or maybe she's just showing her displeasure for doing those miscellaneous jobs like writing the newsletter or booking hotels for managers etc while I face the pressure of handling key accounts or coordinating important meetings or writing company policies. 

So luckily for me, she's leaving the position in less than 4 months, and my manager agrees with me in many ways. Its really too bad for her and I feel sad that her bf has to handle this all the time. 

No matter, I will do a celebrate in her last day in the position. woo hoo!