Friday, March 01, 2013

Momentum

Its already March!

A quarter into the year and I have not even done any planning or things I planned!

For work I have been productive.... in my personal life.
I have re-gained my healthy lifestyle, gym and subway every night. The first thing I did when I arrived home was to visit the gym without unpacking because my joints were aching.

Its the CNY break. I'm very used to letting my brain rest in February when I was in university. I need to find my momentum back, to travel and for work.

Some travel plans have changed, we realised we can't travel much during the public holidays in China because it would be worse than being in a peak hour train. Therefore I have to sacrifice my pathetic days of leave to explore... bummer.

I've finally got a bolster and I have been sleeping very well with it. Guess I'm really used to a bolster during my sleep, and the weather's really good for sleeping in. Mmmm mmm.

Hello weekend!