Friday, October 12, 2018

Resigned

I threw my resignation letter on Tuesday evening. Well, not threw but I told my manager I'm resigning because I found a better opportunity from another company, and emailed the letter to her the next morning.

It felt so good. I feel soooooo relieved from that crazy person. I have 1.5 months to the end, then I have 12 days break before I start my new job. I have more details but right now I'm packing because I'm flying to Shanghai tomorrow morning at 8am.

Yes I'm heading back to Shanghai after 4 years. Will be back next Sunday! Bye!

Updated: She started to do funny things after I threw letter.
1 She asked my team mate if he knew before I threw letter and if he knew where I was going
2. She asked my other team mates if they knew where I was going
3. She sent me a list of things saying "since you have 9 working days in Nov, trust you can complete this list of things" Wow. I rolled my eyes.
4. She claimed that she's very nice to give me my reservist leave. Wow. Are you more powerful than the ministry of defence?

No comments:

Post a Comment