Thursday, October 04, 2018

One week overnight

Sunday - went back to work, went to Jalan Besar to meet Kim for dinner and Bugis to meet my cousin to drive me home then into JB. We reached Port Dickson at 5am in the morning and found out that some of my cousins are still awake LOL, then went to burn the papers.

Monday - went to sleep at 8am, woke up at 2am for lunch, then went to beach and Starbucks, then back for the rituals where me and some cousins caught up with each other with her funny colleague harassment stories, then after that was mooncake time, then back to bed and there was a thunderstorm in the middle of the night.

Tuesday - In the morning we went for breakfast - really really fresh and good prata omg I miss it so much now. And then afternoon rituals, then the burial and went back home.

Wednesday - Gym in the afternoon, then Netflix till night, and went off to JB at 9pm, went to my cousin's place to play with his dog, watched skyscraper and a bit of bleach, went for dim sum supper, then ktv to drink till 5am, then I went home straight at 6am.

Thursday - The jam at the causeway is crazy. I passed at 6am and got home at 8am, then immediately crashed. Dinner and liquid buffet with Xian, and went to hit the ktv bar, met her SQ friend, and we drank till 3am. 

Friday - Gym in the morning, Soup Curry dinner with Woon and delicious brown sugar pearl milk after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment