Thursday, June 11, 2020

AC spoil

As usual after dinner, after 1 episode of Star Trek Discovery, I switched on the air con in my room, went out to brush my teeth, came back, and the room was still warm.

My AC unit is not working AGAIN. ARGH. This time the in-built fan was not working.

Today the repair company came down and thought it was the circuit board problem. After switching the circuit board, the fan is still not working, so last resort - change the entire unit.

~$250~

Sigh, my hard earned $250 just flew away like that. To think that for the past month I have been hesitant whether I should buy that $200 tablet, this one just snapped away in 1 hour, even without consideration or hesitation.

AC is such an essential need, especially in this time of CB and WFH. I was so angsty yesterday night when I had to sleep without AC. I hope this unit will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment