Tuesday, June 16, 2020

New Offer

What a day.

After 12pm this afternoon I wouldn't focus at work today because the outcome of the counter-offer wasn't what I expected. Well I mean, I had 80% expectation that my company would counter-offer but seems like they didn't have enough budget and my boss says that it is a a good offer from the other side.

I have accepted the offer from the other company but it came with nervousness, excitement and scariness. I have became so comfortable in my current position that I wouldn't want to change anything besides my pay. I really like my company and my boss and I would stay here forever if not for the offer. It came at a surprise thou, I didn't expect to change jobs so fast. I was still planning which part of the business to rotate to within my company but it seems like plans do change when fate plays with you.

Ok it's almost the end game now, I'm scared and nervous.
As Kanan from Star Wars said, when the situation is out of your control, all you can do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment