Friday, June 19, 2020

Kitsune Rainbow Tee


This broke the record of the most expensive t-shirt I have bought.

I wanted to buy something from Maison Kitsune after visiting their shop in Daikanyama in Jan, really beautiful shop, and I saw some of their t-shirts on sale but the simple designs were 120sgd after the sale and I know it wasn't worth that price. But the fitting is nice though.

So after the trip I saw this particular design that I liked from their SS collection so I was camping for the sale. The official website was too expensive and mr porter was out of stock even before the sale. So I had to source for alternative shops to buy from, and also I was contemplating if I should pay so much for a simple t-shirt. Urgh. Last year I wouldn't even think about paying above $60 for a T-shirt.

Yesterday I was causally googling this t-shirt and actually found a website with 50% off, almost 75sgd which was decent sale price, but the shipping was 35sgd. Well it was the cheapest option I had found and also I was going to have a salary increase so click click click, kaching kaching kaching. ~$113~

Officially the most expensive T-shirt I own now, and reward for not buying any clothes for the last 5 months, reward for getting a new job, something to wear after today coz phase 2 is official here and we can go out now.

Now how about that pair of Lanvin white sneakers that I have been eyeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment