Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Another mental woman

I had to let this out or else I'll keep thinking about it.

I can't believe this is the second time I had to encounter this kind of woman in the office. I mean I guess there's always this female in every company who just got complacent sitting at a high level, having the retirement mentality, not wanting any change nor do any hard work, not having an open mind, just being their egoistic self that they are up there and thinking everyone has to pay respect to them.

Seriously, they should fire this kind of people. I don't know how to name this kind of people, just wasting resources and just being unproductive and only knows how to complain.
The retirement mentality lady.
The egoistic senior woman.
Honestly they are just full of themselves despite having only 2 years of relevant experience.

Fortunately my country risk officer and my team are very supportive and on my side. I have to pick my battles and right now, she just threw a stick over and I have a thousand spears to throw over to her. But I'm not going to waste my time on her because I have other better things to do, and I have better people to deal with/talk to/collaborate with. 

It's time to plan my business trip heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment