Monday, August 15, 2022

Bangkok 2022 Day 1

So after Neab, Buddy and Paeng visited SG consecutively, it is a sign that I had to go Bangkok in exchange, so I checked the fares after National day. 
Flights during the National Day holidays were crazy expensive and every Singaporean would be there so I avoided that. So one month before my trip I suddenly searched Air Asia and their flights were so cheap and the timing was really good, so I just booked. $211. Not bad for a flight one month before. 

11 Aug Thursday
Neab picked me up from the airport, I put down my bags and then we drove to Ayutthaya which is an hour away from Bangkok, the ancient capital of Thailand.
Our customary welcome lunch first, then saw some ancient ruins.
We came back to Bangkok, stuck in the jam for 2hours, went to one of my main objective in Bangkok - Tichucca Rooftop Bar. I've seen so many nice pictures there I just have to go there myself. 
Tichucca checked, we went to Sushiro for dinner then back to his house to rest for the night. 
I love his house, it's so big and my guestroom is really nice and comfortable but it's just far away from the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment