Monday, August 22, 2022

Jason visiting and Ellery Birthday

Jason's visiting Singapore for the second time - actually he's here for a visa run because he's based in Bkk. We didn't meet at Bkk when I was there but just nice he came over haha. We had drinks on Tuesday and checked out his room at Andaz because his company put him up at Andaz for a week. 
Like wow Tech companies are so rich nowadays and they are not even cost cutting?? Anyway I think they gave him a bigger room and it was really quite nice. I'm taking design inspiration for my house, especially the bathroom area.

Also we met on Sat because he wanted to eat raw oysters so we went to oyster bank. He's so fascinated by our local desserts lol. He went around to meet his friend while I walked around the night festival.
We met for drinks again at the same bar and then it was bye bye. He's heading back to China for a month and we will probably meet in Bangkok soon again lol.

Sunday was Ellery's party and the theme was Spiderman hehehe.
This was birthday cake I wish I had.
Yea the kids were crazy cute. Ellery was like "don't touch me I have runny nose" and then Bomba was just chilling on his own, checking out engineering things like buttons and locks and going on the mini swing all the time and I had to rock him until I got giddy and he was enjoying so much. He's super funny. 
Great party and nice to see everyone again. Next week is Ariel's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment