Thursday, August 18, 2022

Bangkok 2022 Day 3 and 4

13Aug Saturday
The hotel breakfast was quite good and in small portions, I should have ordered more but I had a massage at 10am so I couldn't eat so much. The massage was below average - I think it was too weak and I didn't feel like I did a massage lol. 
Anyway back at the hotel, chilled at the pool and went to take some pictures at the glass floor on the top level haha. I couldn't look down it was too scary.
And we took BTS to Siam area. Finally haha the city center of Bangkok. We had late lunch at Siam, walked around, then back to the hotel to change to go to another fancy place. Urgh he's always taking me to fancy restaurants I just want to eat Pad Thai lol. Met Tao at the fancy Thai restaurant that Neab booked and had some drinks at the bar there with some peacock taxidermy. 
Another day of not clubbing urgh I feel so unaccomplished this trip but also because I had to wake up early for my flight at 10.40am. 

The next morning, breakfast, checked out and airport. It's bye Bangkok, until next time. I felt accomplished and non accomplished at the same time haha. I ticked all the places I wanted to go except for house of Heals and Clubbing. I also didn't make use of the hotel really well, everything's in such a rush. I am always so busy when I'm in Bangkok because people wants to meet me. 

Well, maybe next trasher party then.

No comments:

Post a Comment