Monday, November 14, 2022

11.11 sale

As usual, 11.11 sale my bank account dips.
1. A carton of 24 Strong Zero white grape
I already planned to get this since I'm running out of strong zero and white grape is a seasonal flavour, so why not get a carton? And with all the discounts it came up to only $4.70 per can. I couldn't even find this flavour when I went tokyo. Cheap!
2. Hush candle
I actually didn't want to get any candles because I already have loads of candles but it was 25% off and there was the pandan candle that I wanted to try... so $67 for 2 large and 1 small candle.

3. Taobao
As usual, I had always taobao during 11.11. I helped Jessie buy a CNY dress, I bought the costume for my company's DnD, a pair of pants, and the limited edition Evangelion set that was sold out in Japan. Now I'm ready to get my gaia notes paint in Feb.
4. Backpack
Guess who owns a Saint Laurent City Backpack now hahaha. On 12th November morning I was supposed to watch Black Panther with Eric but I saw carousell notification that this backpack dropped price to $600, and I checked the retail price was $1690. So I chat with the seller and went down to Punggol -_- and bam. Tranaction done. It was so worth it, he only used twice and the condition was completely new, I couldn't even tell it has been used before. 

No need to hunt for a backpack anymore. Now I need a new work messenger bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment