Saturday, November 26, 2022

Neab in Sg AGAIN

Neab is in SG again! The last time he was here I had Covid so we couldn't hang but this time.

Saturday
We met at the Olivia Cheesecake place for some cheesecakes which was pretty good but expensive, then I bought them around to check out some nice buildings along Bencoolen, SOTA, Laselle, Fortune center, National design center and ended with dinner at Chin Chin eating house where Kat brought me the last time. A very local dinner and I'm very surprised there were so many locals eating there. 
Then wine at Bar Ura, and then we went to conversion Bar for more drinks. 
It was the first time we were there, we order a long island each and it was crazy strong. What the hell did they put in there... and then 2 more jugs, saw a few familiar faces, made friends with 3 other girls beside us and the music changed from K-pop to English coz we requested lol. And the next thing I knew I was puking in the cab. That's a story for another day. I haven't touched alcohol since.
Sunday
I woke up with a very very nasty hangover but we had to go to KAP for the Bukit Timah Railway station and we also went to the new Rifle Range Nature Reserve. It was quite an easy walk, relatively crowded coz it's quite new.
Then Korean BBQ for dinner and ice cream.

Monday
We went around Holland Village - I haven't checked out that place for ages. Had ice cream at Sunday Folks.
And then walked to Star Vista for Itacho Sushi. 

He's heading to Tokyo with his family in December and also with me in Februrary lol. Yea so I'll see him in 2 months time haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment