Thursday, November 10, 2022

Tokyo 2022 Day 2 and 3

My second day is always the highlight because it's the Ginza-Akihabara schedule.
 
That means lunch is the best chicken ramen in the world. No need for explanation, this is my must-eat everytime.
Then, shopping in Ginza, dover street market and blue bottle coffee.
Oh and I managed to hunt down my earl grey tea gin!
Half the day was spent in Ginza, then went back to the hotel to retrieve my luggage. It came in the evening so I put down my shopping stuff for more shopping at Akihabara.
One of my main objectives of this trip is to get my gundam paints and evangelion but the shops seemed very limited and they are not urgent so I could get them in the Feb trip instead. 
I went to see my regular Tonkatsu shop at 7.30pm but they stopped the queue already!!! 😭
Went round the corner and saw this beef bowl shop.
Another amazing food find. After shopping at Matsumoto for my facial stuff it was too heavy so I went back to the hotel. Most of the chinese staff were gone and only left skeleton crew there in the shop. I have to find another Matsumoto to go to already. Bought a few drinks from Family Mart, drank in my room and slept at 1am.

The next day was meeting Emi-chan! We met at the new Shibuya scramble square and she said we are eating udon. I was very skeptical because I don't really like udon but the restaurant had a queue so I was like ok, let's try. We queued for 1 hour and it was totally worth it.
I suddenly realised I never had good udon before, until I had this. This is so good and already in my must-eat-in-Toyko list. She and Mika was so funny and nice, they treated me but I treated them back with desserts. She also gave me some Muji snack, so awesome.

I wanted to shop at Shinjuku but she told me to go tomorrow when she was working so I just walked around Shibuya until dinner time. Nitori, Donki, bought many snacks and then Angus came for dinner and we queued 1 hour again for the udon hahaha. Twice in a day! I wanted to try other soup base.
The cold udon was really good too 😭 it's crazy why do I like udon now lol. 

After that was full Don Don Donki shipping, I bought 2 big bags and reminder to bring backpack next time coz they don't provide plastic bags now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment